Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 years

In 10 years I would like to have gone to college so that I could get a job as a mechanic or just get a job fixing up cars. I love cars and I have always been interested in them. Ever since I was a little kid I wanted to help my dad work on his car and I wanted to do that one day when I got older. If I couldn’t get a job fixing up cars I would at least want to get a hands on job because I cant sit in a office doing work on a computer of writing papers. In 10 years I would have also liked to own my own house or apartment because I want my own place to hang out and not have a mom constantly nagging me to do thing or not have to have sisters around to make me mad all the time. I would like to race dirtbikes with my friends and race on a team for fun. I would like to own my own decent car not a car that I would have in high school. In 10 years I would just like to settle down and get school off my mind and just relaxe for a little bit then work on getting my career going.

No comments:

Post a Comment